The Best Quotes About Beer
Last Updated on
Buy Craft Beer Merch on Amazon
Homebrewing Books, Craft Beer T-Shirts & Stainless Steel Growlers, Oh My!
- “Beer, if drank with moderation, softens the temper, cheers the spirit and promotes health.” - Thomas Jefferson
Movie Quotes about Beer
- "I didn't put that recipe on my computer. However, you are holding the recipe for a low-carb strawberry beer. We call it She-Wolf. It's okay." - Fink (Beerfest)
- "That's an expert beer-tasting technique." - Kate (Drinking Buddies)
- "Vote for beer! Put men to work. Put money in circulation. Don't cha want people to have somethin' in their pockets besides their hands? Don't cha?" - Jimmy Potts (What, No Beer?)
- "Bring us a pitcher of beer every seven minutes until somebody passes out. And then bring one every ten minutes." - Thornton Melon (Back to School)
- "Right. I suppose I could set it up for you. That would save you some money. If you get the forms I'll prepare them for you, nearly free of charge. I'd only ask three beers apiece for each of my co-workers." - Andy Dufresne (The Shawshank Redemption)
- "Fellas! Chuck, Porterhouse, Ribeye, I know exactly how you guys are feeling. In fact, I can think of only one thing that can lift my spirits right now ... beer." - Droz (PCU)
- "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption. Let us give praise to our maker and glory to his bounty by learning about... BEER." - Friar Tuck (Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves)
- "Fill it up again! Fill it up again! Once it hits your lips, it's so good!" - Frank the Tank (Old School)
Want Craft Beer & Beverage News?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to get the frothiest tips on where to find fresh beer, cider and more.Subscribe Now