Crafty Beer Glass
Picked up a Craft Beer Glass from Homebrew Academy. Let's pour a cold beer and go to it. Our review of the Crafty Beer Glass begins.
Written by CraftJack | Updated | 1 min read
The Craft Beer Glass is a nucleated glass that's high on our list of options to reach for in the kitchen cupboard when enjoying a cold brew.
- The etched nucleation. We never really thought much about nucleated glasses until this one came along. What a nucleation does is help enhance the flavors and aromas of the beer, while also releasing CO2 into the beer at a more rapid rate.
- How it feels in the hand. The Crafty Beer Glass just feels like it belongs in your hand. For many beers in a row.
- The Artwork. Love how Homebrew Academy illustrated the beer making process on the side of the glass. Further, we dig the temperature-induced color change. It's like it's 1991 all over again.
- The Other Stuff. It's sturdy. It's dishwasher safe. And it's ready for our next pour.
- Made of Glass. Ok ok, that's a bit unfair of us to say. I think what we're getting at here is that we often want to drink out of it, and that includes on our brick patio. We imagine at some point we're going to have to replace it when it shatters from one too many Imperial Stouts.
You can purchase a Crafty Beer Glass on Amazon.com. Soon you'll be able to purchase one on HomebrewAcademy.com
According to Homebrew Academy, they, "exist(s) to mentor any passionate beer drinker in the art and science of brewing. And we don’t settle for second-rate ales & lagers."