Grim Reaper Shot Recipe
Fast and effective, this shot will knock you into next week if you have a few too many of them.
Mixology Bartender Kit with Stand
Silver Bar Set Cocktail Shaker Set for Drink Mixing. Bar Tools include a Martini Shaker, Jigger, Strainer, Bar Mixer Spoon, Tongs, and Opener.
The Grim Reaper mixed drink might call for white rum, but shot mode requires something just a bit stronger. That's where the overproofed rum comes in.
Equipment to make a Grim Reaper Shot
- Shot Glass
Grim Reaper Shot Ingredients
- 3/4oz 151 Rum
- 3/4oz Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
- Dash of Grenadine
- You can substitute the Kahlua for any coffee liqueur
How to Make a Grim Reaper Shot
- Pour 3/4 of an ounce of 151 Rum into a shot glass
- Pour 3/4 of an ounce of Coffee Liqueur into the shot glass (preferably Kahlua)
- Add a few dashes of Grenadine to top it off