Liquid Marijuana Shot Recipe
A perfect shot to serve at 4:20, the Liquid Marijuana will take the edge off the day's work.
Buy Craft Beer Merch on Amazon
Homebrewing Books, Craft Beer T-Shirts & Stainless Steel Growlers, Oh My!
We're big fans of this shot because it is one of the easiest to make. Any shot that doesn't require layering is just one less step that we have to think about when preparing it.
Equipment You Need
Despite the traditional bar tools below, you may want a easy chair, like say a nice Adirondack Chair, to relax in after enjoying this tasty, but potentially subduing drink.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Shot Glass
Liquid Marijuana Shot Ingredients
- 1/2oz Blue Curacao
- 1/2oz Coconut Rum
- 1/2oz Melon Liqueur (we use Midori)
- 1/2oz Spiced Rum
- 1/2oz Pineapple Juice
- 1/2oz Sweet & Sour Mix
- You substitute the Midori for any Melon Liqueur
- You can use whatever Spiced Rum brand you prefer
How to Make a Liquid Marijuana Shot
- Pour all of the ingredients listed, Blue Curacao, Coconut Rum, Melon Liqueur, Spiced Rum, Pineapple Juice and Sweet & Sour Mix into a cocktail glass. To note, that should be 3oz of liquid.
- Shake the cocktail glass vigorously to mix the ingredients.
- Pour the contents into two shot glasses (remember, this is a two-serving shot)
Optional: Fill the cocktail glass with ice prior to shaking to make the shot cold.
Want Craft Beer & Beverage News?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to get the frothiest tips on where to find fresh beer, cider and more.Subscribe Now