Boilermaker Cocktail Recipe
Hard liquor and beer, what could be work faster than a Boilermaker?
Mixology Bartender Kit with Stand
Silver Bar Set Cocktail Shaker Set for Drink Mixing. Bar Tools include a Martini Shaker, Jigger, Strainer, Bar Mixer Spoon, Tongs, and Opener.
“Beer before liquor, never been sicker; liquor before beer, you’re in the clear."
That's the saying we all know. Well, what about combining both of those things?
What we truly don't recommend you do is use a Triple IPA for the beer part of the boilermaker. It will get you wrecked in no time.
- 1.5-2oz of Hard Liquor (usually Vodka, Whiskey or Tequila)
- 10oz of Beer (preferably a low ABV lager)
How to Make a Boilermaker
There are a few ways to serve a Boilermaker. One is the beer and a shot method. The other is to drop the shot into the beer.
- Pour 10oz of beer into a glass. A pint probably works best.
- Pour 1.5oz of Hard Liquor into a shot glass.
- Drop the shot glass into the pint glass and chug.
Optional: Serve as a beer and a shot.
Be Excellent. Join Us.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter for craft beer and drink tips.