Washington Apple Shot Recipe
One of the tastiest shots in the entire game. It's a recipe primed for the Fall Season, so keep it in mind after you visit the local orchard for something picking.
Mixology Bartender Kit with Stand
Silver Bar Set Cocktail Shaker Set for Drink Mixing. Bar Tools include a Martini Shaker, Jigger, Strainer, Bar Mixer Spoon, Tongs, and Opener.
One thing to note about the Washington Apple Shot is that it doesn't seamlessly line up against the Washington Apple Drink. The drink usually employs a little bit of Club Soda or even a Citrus-flavored Soda such as Sprite in its preparation. Just something to keep in mind in case you'd rather making larger volumes of the shot and turn it into cocktails for your friends.
Equipment You Need
- Cocktail Shaker
- Shot Glass
Washington Apple Shot Ingredients
- 3/4oz Canadian Whisky (we prefer Crown Royal)
- 1/2oz Sour Apple Schnapps
- Splash of Cranberry Juice
- Any Canadian Whisky will do. You can use American Bourbon in a pinch.
- If you have it, a splash of Cran•Apple never hurt to use.
- Also, you can re-work the amounts of the shot to be easier to pour, going 1/2oz for each the Canadian Whisky, Sour Apple Schnapps, and Cranberry Juice.
How to Make a Washington Apple Shot
- Add the Canadian Whisky, Cranberry Juice, and Sour Apple Schnapps to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake vigorously to mix the ingredients.
- Strain the mix into a shot glass.
- Serve the shot.
Optional: Fill the cocktail glass with ice prior to shaking to make the shot cold.