Green State Lager Review
Crispy artwork. We dig it.
Written by CraftJack | Updated | 1 min read
Vermont Breweries don't usually rep a straight up pilsner. At least not from what we can see. A 16oz tallboy of Green State is available to be enjoyed at your leisure, whether that's the Stanley Cup Playoffs or purchased from the snack cart on the back 9.
- You're in the Green Mountain state itself
- You're rocking a college tailgate
- You used to drink Big Beverage Beers
- You're looking for an ideal shower beer
- You're out of Heady Toppers
|Malts+||German Pilsner,House Lager|