With Colby-Sawyer nearby, Flying Goose probably has some collegiate dollars coming in to help keep the lights on. Combine that with Mt. Sunapee skiers in the wintertime and Lake Sunapee swimmers/boaters in the summer, and the proprietors have a good thing going, at least on paper.
Breweries near Flying Goose Brewery in New London, NH
- Big Water Brewery (Salisbury)
- Kettlehead Brewing Company (Tilton)
- Polyculture Brewing Company (Croydon)
- Shackett's Brewing Company (Bristol)
- Vulgar Brewing (Franklin)
- Woodman's Brewery (Bristol)
Flying Goose Brew Pub and Grille Beer
- Flying Goose Pale Ale
- Forever Locked Lager
- Long Brothers American IPA
- Lupulin Suplex DIPA
- Pleasant Lake Pilsner
- Ragged Mountain Red Ale
- The Rookie
Flying Goose is now pressing their own hard cider.
Now we're talking! Eschewing the standard microbrewery pub fare, Flying Goose serves up fried chicken dinners, turkey pot pies, and country meatloaf with mashed potatoes and veggies.
They also serve a pulled pork bbq dinner using fresh pork from local Robie Farm.
Brewery Entertainment & Events
They host live music.