The Woodstock Inn Brewery is an establishment unto itself, crafting local beer for more than two decades. Take a brewery tour, offered noon daily and Saturday's at 4pm. Sit and dine in one of their many bar areas. Enjoy life.
Breweries near Woodstock Inn Brewery in North Woodstock, NH
- 1766 Brewing Company (Plymouth)
- Dam Brewhouse (Campton)
- Iron Furnace Brewing (Franconia)
- One Love Brewery (Lincoln)
- Squam Brewing (Holderness)
- White Moutain Brewing Company (Ashland)
Woodstock Inn Brewery Beers
Woodstock brews a mix of year-round and seasonal craft beer. Here just a sampling:
- Frosty Goggles
- Lemon Blueberry Pale Ale
- Live Free or Die IPA
- Loon Golden
- Lost River Light Ale
- Pig's Ear Brown Ale
- Raspberry Wheat
- Red Rack Ale
- Woodstock Inn IPA
The beer is named after the Lincoln/Woodstock exit on I-93. If you're driving around New Hampshire, and even parts of Massachusetts, you will see plenty of cars with Exit 32 stickers on their rear windows. The Exit 32 is "crisp and drinkable" per the Woodstock Brewer.
The Woodstock Inn Brewery is a full-service restaurant. Plenty of choices for leaf-peepers, summer recreationalists, and Aprés Ski. They serve full menu breakfast, lunches and dinners.
- Pancakes, Waffles, French Toast, Omeletes, and Breakfast Burritos
- Nachos, Pretzels, Duck Wings, Loon Dip
- Soups & Salads
- Sandwiches, Burgers, and Flatbreads
- Steaks, Seafood, and other plated meals
Gluten free options available.
Brewery Entertainment & Events
The brewery features an entertainment calendar that is packed with live music. Plus, karaoke night, foosball Thursdays, and more.